70017Motion Control Knee Splint
Size: One Size Fits All
- Provides stability to an injured or unstable knee by allowing normal
joint motion with proper settings or stops within a selected range.
- Semi-rigid frame and strong straps prevent rotation and brace
- May be molded for customized fit.
- Provides immobilization in an extended position.
- Designed for the functional management of ACL-PCL instability.
- Rigid plastic supports offer greater stability and increase patient
- Suitable for use following early cast removal, post-operative
rehabilitation, or whenever a combination of motion control and knee
immobilization is indicated.